Here is a page from the Qur’an, the contents of which are criticized greatly, and with reference to which Muslims are condemned to death. I would really appreciate if someone could point out the evil part of it. Please be candid, we all need to express ourselves clearly, within the bounds of decency of course, if we want to live in harmony.
The page is from the 2nd Chapter of the Qur’an, called Chapter of “Cow”, verses: 135-143:
135. And they say, "Be Jews or Christians, then you will be guided." Say, "Nay, (We follow) only the religion of Abraham, Hanifa [Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah (Alone)], and he was not of those who worshipped others along with Allah."
136. Say, "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and to the twelve sons of Jacob, and that which has been given to Moses and Jesus, and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him (Allah) we have submitted."
137. So if they believe in the like of that which you believe, then they are rightly guided, but if they turn away, then they are only in opposition. So Allah will suffice you against them. And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.
138. [Our Sibghah (religion) is] the Sibghah (Religion) of Allah (Islam) and which religion can be better than Allah's? And we are His (Allah's) worshippers.
139. Say, "Dispute you with us about Allah while He is our Lord and your Lord? And we are to be rewarded for our deeds and you for your deeds. And we are sincere to Him in worship and obedience."
140. Did you say that Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob) and the twelve sons of Jacob were Jews or Christians? Say, "Do you know better or does Allah? And who is more unjust than he who conceals the testimony he has from Allah [i.e. to believe in Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him when he comes, as is written in the bibles(See Verse 7:157)]? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."
141. That was a nation who has passed away. They shall receive the reward of what they earned, and you of what you earn. And you will not be asked of what they used to do.
142. The fools among the people will say, "What has turned them (Muslims) from their prayer direction (towards Jerusalem)to which they were used to face in prayer." Say, (O Muhammad ) "To Allah belong both, east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a Straight Way."
143. Thus We have made you a balanced and just nation, that you be witnesses over mankind and the Messenger (Muhammad ) be a witness over you. And We made the Qiblah (prayer direction towards Jerusalem) which you used to face, only to test those who followed the Messenger (Muhammad ) from those who would turn on their heels (i.e. disobey the Messenger). Indeed it was great (heavy) except for those whom Allah guided. And Allah would never make your faith (prayers) to be lost (i.e. your prayers offered towards Jerusalem). Truly, Allah is full of kindness, the Most Merciful towards mankind.
As much as Muslims are labeled as terrorists, deriving their instructions from the Qur'an, the reality is that Muslims are on defense while the Western powers, in line with their historical reputation, are always on offense. One only needs to go through their history, recorded by their own historians, what they did as Crusaders, against American Indians, against Jews, their own people who opposed him or stood against their colonialism, against Black Africa taking them as slaves, against socialism, communism and whatever ism they don't like, and now against Muslims exclusively, because in truth their under currents have never ever stopped against Muslims throughout the history. The funny part is that Islam is blamed to have spread through the sword, an outlandish accusation, while the history tells a totally different story!